We offer complete digital electronics lab from basic to high-end level, we offer digital electronics with GUI display system as well as PC interfacing.
Digital & Analog bread Board Trainer Kit
- Breadboard: 172.5mm.x128.5mm,Tie Points:1685.
- Data Switches:8 No’s.
- Dual color indicators to observe high/low logic, standard BNC
socket facility to connect cro.
- Directly with trainer, DC Power supply: +5V, +12V, (0-12V)
(variable) with 1 A..
- Pulse Generator: square ,triangle & sine Frequency range: 1Hz to
- Leds at input as well as at output. Fine tuning for particular
frequency selection, Variable in between, Amplitude: 0 TO 5V.
- Astable Pulse Generation: 2 Nos. (Push to On), Solderless IC
devices for experimentation.
- Seven Segment Display: 1 Nos, 1 Buzzer.
- Power: 220V±10%, 50HZ.
Semi Conductor Trainer
- Breadboard Trainer with signal generator & Power supply
- 3-wire AC line input (220V, 50Hz typical) with power-on indicator
- Fixed DC Output: +5V @ 1.0A, ripple<5mV
- Variable DC Output: +1.3 V to +15V @ 0.5 A, ripple <5mV
- Logic Indicators:8LEDs, active high, 1.4 volt (nominal) threshold,
input protected to ±20 volts
Zif Socket Based Digital Trainer
- Digital voltmeter with range 0-200v dc, Data Switches:16 Nos
- Dual color indicators to observe high/low logic, standard
- Pulse Generator: square ,triangle & sine Frequency range:
- Leds at input as well as at output. Fine tuning for particular.
- Digital trainer board zif socket.
Discrete Component Trainer
- On Board:- Power Supply 5V,0-5V
Bank of Resistances, diode, capacitor
On board Ohms law
Kirchhoff’s voltage/current law circuit
Rectier circuits (half wave , full wave and center tap)
On board switch function (one way and two way operational circuits )
On board relay and bulb circuit.
On board resistance bank, capacitors, LED’s etc.
Test points in each section.