Advance Digital & Analog bread Board Trainer Kit
- Advance Digital Training kits & digital electronics lab.
- Onboard breadboards, power supply, function generator, toggle switch, etc.
- Onboard LED indicators etc.
- Onboard ZIF socket for IC pinouts.
Digital & Analog bread Board Trainer Kit
- Breadboard: 172.5mm.x128.5mm,Tie Points:1685.
- Data Switches:8 No.
- Dual-color indicators to observe high/low logic, standard BNC
socket facility to connect.
- Directly with a trainer, DC Power supply: +5V, +12V, (0-12V)
(variable) with 1 A.
- Pulse Generator: square, triangle & sine Frequency range: 1Hz to
- LEDs at the input as well as at output. Fine-tuning for particular
frequency selection, Variable in between, Amplitude: 0 TO 5V.
- Astable Pulse Generation: 2 Nos. (Push to On), Solderless IC
devices for experimentation.
- Seven Segment Display: 1 Nos, 1 Buzzer.
- Power: 220V±10%, 50HZ.
Bread Board Trainer Basic
- Variable Regulated Power Supply: 1.2V to 25V /
- 200mA for Transistor-based experiments
- Fixed Regulated Power Supply: (5V / 200mA) for Digital Logic Based
- Accessories of 50 connecting wires for breadboard
Semi Conductor Trainer
- Breadboard Trainer with signal generator & Power supply
- 3-wire AC line input (220V, 50Hz typical) with power-on indicator
- Fixed DC Output: +5V @ 1.0A, ripple<5mV
- Variable DC Output: +1.3 V to +15V @ 0.5 A, ripple <5mV
- Logic Indicators:8LEDs, active high, 1.4 volt (nominal) threshold,
input protected to ±20 volts
- Latest digital electronics lab Provides Everything
Analog Trainer Kit
- The analog and component trainer kit consists of various resistors, capacitors, transistors,s, etc.
- Good for students to learn the analog components with picture diagrams and understand VI characteristics.
Zif Socket Based Digital Trainer
- Digital voltmeter with range 0-200v dc, Data Switches:16 Nos
- Dual-color indicators to observe high/low logic, standard
- Pulse Generator: square, triangle & sine Frequency range:
- LEDs at the input as well as at output. Fine-tuning for particular.
- Digital trainer board ZIF socket.
Discrete Component Trainer
- On Board:- Power Supply 5V,0-5V
- Bank of Resistances, diode, capacitor
- Onboard Ohms law
- Kirchhoff’s the voltage/current law circuit
- Rectifier circuits (half-wave, full-wave, and center tap)
- Onboard switch function (one way and two-way operational circuits )
- On board relay and bulb circuit.
- On-board resistance bank, capacitors, LED’s, etc.
- Test points in each section.