We offer a PLC LAB & digital PLC trainer, Analog Digital PLC trainer system with SCADA control and we offer 20 different industrial applications i.e. Traffic Light, Car parking interface, Piston cylinder interface, Water level controller, Reaction vessel interface, Resistance welding interface, Sequential motor Starter interface, Star /delta starter interface, DOL Starter ETC
PLC Trainer Digital Analog Application Training System
Allen Bradley Micrologix1200 series PLC conﬁgurable to both 24v dc & 230vac, Built in 24 V DC power supply, 14 inputs, 10 outputs Optically isolated I/Os, Digital inputs & outputs, 2 analog input output, I/O LED indication on front line panel, 64 Kbytes memory
All major components is covered with acrylic or transparent sheet .
PLC Scada Training System
- PLC 820 Allen Broadly
- Power Supply 24V
- GLDC (128X64) for working of trainer
- Onboard provision for I/P through switching and O/P through Led’s
- Water level application with SCADA Interface.
- Inbuilt PC with the system to understand the concept PLC.
- SCADA and the application of water level
- Our PLC LAB located in Zirakpur
PLC Trainer Digital Application Training System
Allen Bradley Micrologix1200 series PLC conﬁgurable to both 24v dc & 230vac, Built in 24 V DC power supply, 6 inputs, 04 outputs Optically isolated I/Os, Digital inputs & outputs, I/O LED indication on front line panel, 64 Kbytes memory, I/O simulating devices (Toggle switch ,).
customized system and for student project interface.
Basic PLC Training System
- In Industry, There are so many production tasks which are of highly repetitive nature .although repetitive and monotonous, each stage need careful attention of the operator to ensure good quality of final product.
- Many time close supervision of processes causes high fatigue on operator resulting in loss of track of process control.
- Some time it is hazardous also as in the case of potentially explosive chemical processes.
- Under all such condition we can use PLC, effectively in totally eliminating the possibilities of human error.