- Process Instrumentation Trainer with facility for temp and level sensors.
- Water level measurement by using ultrasonic sensor.
- Dual tank system of 20ltr water capacity.
- Solenoid valve to control water ow, /min ow rate range m/s, Flow control provision.
- LCD Display 20X4m to display the Flow rate ltr/per second, temp measurement.
- On board socket for CRO.
- Heating element rod to heat the water.
- Temperature measurement using Thermocouple.
- Two motors to pump the water from first tank to second tank.
- The system will be supplied in MS rack to protect from damage.
- The system will be supplied with wheels so we will able to move the trainer.
- Optional facility to plot the reading into excel sheet
Process Instrumentation Trainer
(ATM CL 001)
PID Trainer System
• A PID controller (proportional–integral–derivative controller) is a generic control loop feedback mechanism (Algorithm) widely used in industrial control systems and Robots and is the most commonly used feedback controller. A PID controller calculates an “error” value as the diﬀerenc between a measured process variable and a desired set point